A Zimmatic® by Lindsay 9500L lateral move or 9500PL pivoting lateral irrigation system irrigates fields with 98% coverage. They put more of your field to work, virtually eliminating idle land. For questions, contact your local Zimmatic Dealer.
9500L Standard Lateral Move System
Two models to match your operation.
If you’ve got a square, rectangular or “L-shaped” field, a standard lateral move irrigation system brings more of your crop into full production. With a choice of water supply and guidance systems, each system can be customized to your individual needs and situation.
- Supplied with water through a large-diameter hose attached to a pressurized mainline
- Pivot and/or towing options for use on adjacent fields for increased coverage area (see diagrams on next page)
- Uses 2-wheel or 4-wheel cart (depending on field size) with four-, six-, and eight-inch hose (102,153, 203 mm)
- Can use existing ditch at field edge or one in the center
- Ditches can be unlined or lined with concrete or plastic and can accommodate grades up to one percent
- Depending on ditch type, water is supplied through a floating intake or a floating self-cleaning filter screen
- For a concrete ditch, a traveling weir assembly is available
- Only available as a four-wheel
We'll Custom Build a System Just for You
Accurate Guidance System Options
A variety of guidance systems are available to match the needs of your field, including:
Cart and Power Options
Depending on system size, Zimmatic lateral move systems can be equipped with a 2-wheel or 4-wheel cart. Available power options include:
- An on-board diesel engine and generator set (plus an on-board pump for ditch-fed systems)
- Commercial power via a heavy-duty mining-type cable connected to meet outlet boxes along the line of travel*
Fertigation and chemigation equipment can be customized to your requirements by your Zimmatic dealer
Vision for Laterals
- Automated area plans save on water, energy and labor
- Programmable stops for hose changes
- Programmable end guns mean more precise water application
- Accurately adjust water application depths by selecting from a customized list
- History log tracks water usage and lateral performance
FieldNET® Wireless Irrigation Management
Fast and user-friendly, FieldNET by Lindsay provides remote control of pivots, laterals, end guns, and injectors and pumps. You can monitor and manage systems from virtually anywhere using a laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Medium-clearance structure is the industry’s first for high-yielding corn hybrids
- High-clearance structure is ideal for sugar cane and tree crops
Custom Sprinkler Packages
- Wide variety of drops, offsets, boombacks, pressure regulators and end guns
- High-strength aluminum provides superior corrosion resistance
- High-alloy stainless steel is ideal for serious problem water
- Poly-lined pipe is a top-of-the-line alternative for wastewater management
The Zimmatic GPS lateral option provides the easiest in-field installation and most advanced guidance available today.
- Leading and lagging GPS antennas for ultra precise in field tracking
- Best-in-class user interface is simple to set up and easy to use
- Flexible design offering the most on-system mounting options for the GPS receiver
- Fully integrated with Zimmatic VISION for Laterals control panel providing up to 15x faster programming
- Affordable and easy to maintain compared to expensive and complicated wire guidance installations