Since its market introduction in early 2014, Growsmart® by Lindsay’s MULTI-CONTROL for drip and micro-irrigation has received significant industry recognition:
- Top Ten New Product - World Ag Expo 2014
- One of the Year’s Most Innovative Designs in Engineering Products - The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers AE50
- 2014 Best New Product, Agriculture - Irrigation Association’s Irrigation Show & Education Conference
- Labor and time savings
- Efficient use of resources
- Management of risk with insights into system performance and environmental conditions
- User-friendly controls and interface
- Near total automation of low-volume irrigation systems
The MULTI-CONTROL for irrigation beat out 19 competing agriculture products for the top spot at last month's irrigation show.
Products were evaluated by a panel of judges based on innovation, increased water efficiency, ease of use, cost benefits, time savings and design quality.
Together with FieldNET® by Lindsay, MULTI-CONTROL is an easy-to-use wireless irrigation controller that acts as the point of connection in the field, making the remote control over irrigation pumps, valves, filters and injectors possible.
For more information, contact your local Lindsay dealer or click here.
About the Irrigation Association
The Irrigation Association is the leading membership organization for irrigation companies and professionals. Together with its members, the association is committed to promoting efficient irrigation and to long-term sustainability of water resources for future generations.Download Podcast (7.9 kB)