Zimmatic pumping solutions are powered by Watertronics technology, a leader in the design, manufacturing and servicing of agricultural irrigation pumping.
CUSTOM PUMP STATIONS
Complete, integrated pump stations help maintain consistent water delivery from river stations, irrigation reservoirs, canals and lagoons. Each pump station is custom engineered, reducing setup time and ensuring peak performance. Multiple irrigation systems can be operated from a single pumping station.
- Customized based on specific needs and field conditions
- Integrated pump and pivot control
- Engineered to save energy, water and labor
- Delivered as a factory-assembled unit for fast installation
- Factory-tested for greater reliability
VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE (VFD)
In recent years, growers have started utilizing VFDs to more efficiently regulate water pressure for their irrigation equipment. This technology automatically adjusts pump speed to match system demand, saving energy and water.
VFDs are particularly valuable for:
- Multiple pivots with a common pump header
- Pivots on inclines/hills
- Drop spans
- Precision VRI
- Turning valves on/off
- Drip irrigation zones with varying flow and pressure
- Easy set-up
- User-friendly PLC controls and touchscreen
- 25% energy savings
- Complete safety and environmental compliance
- Proven history of best-in-class longevity
- Reduced pump maintenance costs
- Less downtime than any other manufacturer
- Fully integrated with FieldNET for remote monitoring and control
REMOTE PUMP MANAGEMENT
FieldNET remote technology is an integrated, user-friendly option to enhance pump management. From measuring pressure and monitoring voltage, to remotely turning pumps on and off, FieldNET offers greater control and maximum convenience.
- Provides quick access to pumps and key system sensors
- Saves up to 75% of the time and fuel required to manually check operations
- Maximizes energy savings with Dynamic Demand Control (DDC)
- Optimizes wire-to-water efficiency by monitoring and recording power consumption
- Increases system uptime with text/email alerts
- Reports highlight pump performance with pressure, flow and pump cycle trends