We’re in Las Vegas this week – along with growers and industry representatives attending the 2016 Irrigation Show and Education Conference.
More than 600 exhibitors will be on the floor of the Las Vegas Convention Center during the two-day Irrigation Show, which will be open December 7 and 8. The Lindsay team will be in booth #401 connecting with growers and others who want to improve efficiency and discover new products that can help cut costs and make the most of every acre.
Sponsored by the Irrigation Association, the Irrigation Show is a non-profit event. Proceeds from the show support IA initiatives to benefit members and the irrigation industry by:
- Improving industry proficiency through continuing education
- Recognizing and promoting experience and excellence with professional certification
- Serving as a centralized clearing house for irrigation research and innovations
- Educating the public on sound irrigation practices and water management
- Lending expertise to water-use public policy at local, state, regional and national levels.
If you’re planning to attend the Irrigation Show, we hope you will stop by our booth to learn how you can reduce costs and increase yields.
And, if you can’t make it to Las Vegas, you can always learn more by talking to your local Zimmatic dealer or visiting www.Lindsay.com.